We would like to present to you a new medical device for subcutaneous and intracavernous administration
of drugs, by using a syringe. It is JVB Injectin®.
a device for subcutaneous administration of drugs
JVB Injectin® is essentially different from existing devices. It features a completely new approach in the manner of administration of drugs. It has caused great interest of diabetes patients taking insulin therapy on a regular basis, above all children and elderly people, persons with erectile dysfunction, and all others who apply subcutaneous injection therapy in their treatment.
Advantages of JVB Injectin®:
- Painless administration of drugs is achieved by pressing the contact ring of the device to the pain receptors in patient's skin, and applying acupressure, enhanced by magnet force action, which brings about a deception of the pain receptor, thus eliminating the sensation of pain.
- The concealed needle achieves a significant psychological effect. JVB Injectin® prevents patients from seeing the unpleasant scene of the needle tip piercing the skin, conceals the needle during the entire injection process, eliminating fear and the trauma from the needle penetration.
- Precise adjustment of the depth of needle penetration into the tissue from 4 to 13 mm, makes it possible to inject the drug precisely onto the determined spot, which is exceptionally significant for proper effect of the drug. If the device is used properly, the probability of hematoma incidence is reduced to the minimum.
- Maximal safety is secured to the user by means of the mechanism for locking of the device. A characteristic sound ('click') that is heard enables the persons with damaged eyesight a safe self-administration of drug.
- Highly reliable, the device enables drug administration under the angle of 45 to 90 degrees. The stability of the device during drug administration prevents needle shifting in the subcutaneous tissue and prevents lesions in the tissue and development of tumescence on the penetration spot.
- Easy operation makes the administration of drugs by injection therapy easy for children and elderly people. It can be used for administration or self-administration of drugs.
- It enhances motivation for accepting the subcutaneous injection therapy. It is particularly suitable for injection therapy of insulin, growth hormone, heparin, prostaglandin, as well as for all subcutaneous drug administrations by injection therapy, including vaccines.